Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Senior Learning & Development Advisor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Learning & Development Advisor for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with Senior OCM Advisors and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to support the development and delivery of implementation-related training for the program to ensure an integrated approach;
- Conducting learning needs assessments (LNA) to determine learning requirements;
- Determining the appropriate training material format based on LNA, OCM Impact Assessment, and discussions with business and project team;
- Determining learning objectives and develop role based learning curriculum;
- Facilitating meetings with SME and project team members to obtain content in an organized and efficient manner;
- Designing and developing instructor-led training material, including hands on exercises and associated data as required, as well as, quick reference guides and online help documents;
- Planning and overseeing training logistics, such as room bookings, computers, printing of course materials, etc.;
- Supporting SMEs in delivering training, including troubleshooting and resolving issues during training;
- Assessing achievement of training outcomes and recommend/develop remediation as required;
- Completing post-training activities, administering course evaluations, analyzing, and reporting results;
- Working with Senior OCM Lead to deliver OCM work products following client standards;
- Stakeholder identification and management;
- Change impacts and change readiness assessments;
- Engagement and communications approaches and plans;
- Working within the program’s change strategy to assist and deliver change management by module;
- Creating and maintaining program stakeholder map showing stakeholder impact by module;
- Identifying specific measures of success by module and incorporating the program’s measures of success; and,
- Incorporating key communication messages into program collateral, presentation material, articles, status updates, etc. in alignment with the communications strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent;
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years learning and development, change management experience, communications, human resources, organizational psychology, or organization effectiveness experience;
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Visio;
- Working knowledge of eLearning development tools;
- Experience related to the delivery of organizational change management programs/projects with a strong understanding of OCM methodology and tools typically leveraged in successful change programs;
- Experience developing, delivering, and coordinating system-related training;
- The ability to travel within Canada and US;
- Experience in Oil and Gas Operations, Information Services, or Human Resources is nice to have;
- Adult Learning and Change Management certifications are nice to have;
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills with the ability to plan and manage a schedule; and,
- The ability to work independently in an unstructured and fast paced environment; and,
- Strong attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.