Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Scrum Master with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a six (6) month contract opportunity starting immediately in Kitchener, ON.
The role will be for a Scrum Master of a dedicated Big Data development group, leading a mission-critical work stream for a transformative project.
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Attention to detail; and,
- Set and work on multiple priorities as needed.
- Agile/Scrum certifications required;
- Big Data experience is not required but preferred;
- Cloudera and Pentaho experience is not required but preferred;
- Insurance industry knowledge is not required but preferred;
- Comfortable operating as the scrum master of a 25-30 person resource project team (including Developers, Testers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and Architects);
- Experience managing complex development projects from DEV > TEST > PROD;
- Experience managing Business Analyst resources during requirement gathering phases;
- Highly capable of driving sprint planning, backlog population and prioritization, sprint execution, and sprint retrospectives; and,
- Comfortable working and coordinating with multiple Scrum teams
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57888