Change Management Lead
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Change Management Lead with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a twenty-four (24) month contract opportunity in Halifax NS.
As the Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Provide advice and support regarding Change Management activities;
- Develop & execute the Change Management and Communications Strategy & Plan;
- Ensure change management activities are integrated into the project plan;
- Conducts impact analysis and assess change readiness;
- Applies a structured methodology and leads change management activities; and,
- Supports communication efforts.
Must have skills:
The Change Management Lead should have the following demonstrable knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in the management of organizational change;
- Experience in the health sector within Canada considered an asset;
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills;
- Strong workshop planning and facilitation skills;
- Working knowledge of change management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Change Management certification is considered an asset; and,
- Experience in significant technology initiatives in a government setting is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.