Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Business Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a twenty-four (24) month contract opportunity in Halifax NS.
As the Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Plan, facilitate, and lead workshops with internal and external participants and facilitate decision making with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Lead and complete the development of business requirements and process flows in support of the standardized assessment methodology;
- To understand and document the business requirements;
- Create and complete deliverables on schedule to ensure project timelines are achieved;
- Participate in meetings and presentations with various stakeholders, such as business representatives, migrating clients, solution team members, project management team members, and project sponsors; and,
- Identify and help resolve project risks and issues.
Must have skills:
The Business Analyst(s) should have the following demonstrable knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Proven Business Analyst expertise with minimum three (3) years successful experience working as a Business Analyst;
- Experience working within tight timelines to meet project objectives;
- Experience working with both business and technical audiences;
- Experience working in health-related client engagements considered an asset;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; and,
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio).
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57881