Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Senior Project Manager with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a twenty-four (24) month contract opportunity in Halifax NS.
As the Senior Project Manager, you will be:
- Ensuring project management methodologies and principles are utilized throughout the project;
- Developing, adjusting and communicating detailed project plan, work plans and deliverables;
- Monitoring and reporting progress against project plan; identifying and communicating any impacts on other project teams, and ensuring project milestones are achieved;
- Monitoring issue prioritization, progress tracking, and resolution process;
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on strategies and plans for implementation;
- Establish and maintain relationships with multiple key partners, ensuring their involvement and contribution throughout the project;
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in the resolution of any issues that occur during the project; and,
- Supporting the Project Sponsor regarding meeting with Executive Project Sponsors, project performance monitoring and reporting (budget, schedule, scope, quality, risks, issues, change control, etc.), and other activities as required.
Must have skills:
The Senior Project Manager must have a minimum seven (7) years of experience as a Senior Project Manager, Project Director, or Program Director. In addition, the proposed successful Senior Project Manager should have demonstrable knowledge, skills, and expertise in the following areas:
- Project and/or program management experience in the health sector in Canada;
- Experience in delivering significant initiatives in a government setting;
- Significant experience in developing and managing implementation plans, schedules, budgets on projects of similar scope and size;
- Experience with efficient management of project resources;
- Strong written and oral communications skill;
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong facilitation & presentation skills;
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines;
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS Project;
- Experience in the Continuing Care sector is considered an asset; and.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent permanent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57880