Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Unix/Linux System Administrator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Unix/Linux System Administrator. This is a twelve (12) month contract opportunity starting immediately in Vaughan, ON.
Daily Duties Include:
- Monitoring and troubleshooting issues to diagnose system problems;
- Performance management and system configuration tuning;
- Analyzing and resolving software/hardware issues;
- Ensure redundancy, stability, recoverability, and data protection for all systems;
- Overseeing the migration of applications and systems;
- Coordinating configuration of system files and services; and,
- Ongoing maintenance of servers.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in Unix based operating system administration;
- Strong knowledge of networking/distributed computing environment concepts;
- Experience in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues; and,
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57877