Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The maintenance, development, and operations of ServiceNow.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Three plus (3+) years’ hands on experience as ServiceNow Developer;
- ServiceNow development, configuration, and administration experience;
- Experience creating functional design documents based on business requirements, test plans to ensure all functionality is thoroughly tested, and implementation plans;
- The ability to work effectively on a team and independently within established coding standards;
- Experience with Workflows, Integrations, Client Scripts, and Business Rules;
- Understanding of technical and functional design requirements related to ServiceNow;
- Experience with Service Portal and strong scripting experience of HTML, CSS, JQuery, Apache Jelly along with Framework knowledge of AngularJS, Bootstrap 3.0+;
- Experience with extending the ServiceNow schema to custom applications;
- ServiceNow Administration Certifications;
- ITIL implementation experience;
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform capabilities and additional tools that are supported within ServiceNow like Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, GRC, etc.;
- Base understanding of ServiceNow data structure and tables;
- CSM, HR and Security module experience in ServiceNow;
- A strong presence in the ServiceNow community such as user or peer groups is a definite asset;
- Workday implementation/integration experience; and,
- Experience working in a diverse development environment supporting an enterprise application.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.