Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Developer with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a six (6) month contract opportunity starting immediately in North York Toronto.
As a Developer, your contribution to our team will include:
- Build a bridge between Development and QA, understanding business scenarios, underlying technology, and solution design;
- Collaborate with Developers, DevOps and QA staff to contribute to technical decisions and designs;
- Develop and support automated test capabilities across a variety of technology platforms;
- Write high-quality code, adhering to acknowledged best practices;
- Drive improvement to quality, measurement, delivery in CI/CD pipeline;
- Interact with project managers/business analysts/team leads for effort estimates, prioritization;
- Contribute to strategy and decisions on appropriate tools and frameworks; and,
- Other duties as may be required.
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related applicable field;
- Strong development experience with the following technologies:
- C#, Java, Python, or similar modern programming language;
- Data integration / ETL tools (SSIS, Kafka, Markit EDM/Talend);
- Web Service development and testing, SOA (SOAP / REST);
- Event-Driven Architecture (Asynchronous Messaging);
- Strong development experience with Oracle/MS SQL;
- Experience in automated testing practices such as TDD, BDD, unit test, component test, integration test;
- Experience with DevOps tooling (eg. Github, Jenkins, Nexus, SonarQube) & DevOps process (automated build, test, deploy);
- Strong problem solving, design, and coding skills;
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills;
- Technical understanding of test automation technology and tools such as Cucumber, Fitnesse, SpecFlow, JUnit, NUnit, Selenium, scripting languages, mocking frameworks;
- Obsession with quality, operational excellence, continuous integration/delivery; and,
- Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57868