Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Marketing Communications Specialist
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Marketing Communications Specialist with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a six (6) month contract opportunity starting immediately in downtown Toronto.
As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- The project management and coordination in the development of marketing content across all mediums required for the execution of marketing campaigns both regionally as well as nationally;
- In collaboration with the marketing managers, you will be a trusted advisor in the development of creative briefs, campaign deliverables, work-back schedules and timelines to ensure that projects remain on time as well as within budget;
- Engage with creative agencies and or writers to ensure they understand the scope of work outlined within the creative brief;
- Review all creative costs associated with the projects to ensure we are getting the best value and is within budget;
- Responsible for managing the end to end creative development process with the creative agency and/or writers while providing ongoing communications with your stakeholders on the status of all projects;
- Maintain and update the marketing campaign calendar on behalf of your stakeholders.
- Process creative brief submissions and assign to the appropriate writer and/or creative agency for development;
- Content QA: proofread and edit marketing content for all mediums throughout the creation process from draft to final version;
- Ensure the standards are of high quality, within the brand and meets the needs of the goals for the campaign;
- Facilitate the process of appropriate signoffs are completed and in adherence to our legal and professional standards;
- Provide guidance and recommendations to your stakeholders on the development of content that will be most effective in achieving the goals of the marketing campaign;
- Manage the distribution of final marketing content on behalf of your stakeholders using standard tools and processes; and,
- Other duties as required
- Organize and lead regular meetings and/or calls with your stakeholders;
- Build strong relationships with your stakeholders, creative agencies, writers, SME’s and within the extended marketing team; and,
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Must have skills:
The Marketing Communications Specialist should have the following demonstrable knowledge, skills, and experience:
- University/college degree or diploma in Marketing Communications or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing communications, in a B2B environment;
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills;
- Strong copywriting and editing skills with attention to detail;
- Project management skills are essential;
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders across all levels of an organization;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, team player, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Resourceful with an ability to incorporate ingenuity in the provision of creative solutions that meet client needs;
- Experience in a professional services environment an asset;
- Familiarity with graphic design software (Adobe Suite) an asset;
- Knowledge of WordPress and marketing automation software is an asset;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; and,
- Fiercely committed to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57857