DevOps Infrastructure Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently looking for a DevOps Infrastructure Developer for a six (6) month contract to begin immediately in Mississauga.
- Develop and operate an Infrastructure suite of tooling and services for the developer community by removing manual and automation processes with fluid, pipeline solutions including testing and control points;
- Effectively support and maintain the tool suite and build stack-streamlining time to adoption, administration and reporting metrics;
- Drive solutions from both Infrastructure and Development teams by creating scalable and modular solution sets and/or framework for current and future use cases; and,
- Advocate and embrace the benefits of CI/CD by working directly with teams of all backgrounds and skillsets aiding the transition from legacy models;
- Develop and Operate the Enterprise Ansible Tower service offering;
- Develop and Operate an Elastic Stack service offering;
- Develop and Operate Artifactory binary repository service offering;
- Develop and Operate an IRC CI/CD Pipeline;
- Develop and Operate AWS/Azure cloud environments and configurations; and,
- Drive Infrastructure and Development teams to industry standard best practices and procedures.
- Development:: Python/Ruby/JAVA;
- Configuration Management/Orchestration Engines :: Ansible/Puppet/Chef/CFengine;
- CI/CD Tools :: Git/Jenkins/SIFT/Atlassian Suite/Artifactory/Nexxus;
- Previous institutional trading Infrastructure Support and Operations experience would be an asset; and,
- Interpersonal skills, good listener, team player and self-motivated.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57828