Change and Project Management Expert
Eagle is currently seeking a Change and Project Management Expert for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building a comprehensive change management strategy and plan;
- Taking the plan into implementation, involving leadership and the marketing team themselves to build a sense of shared ownership and ultimately improved ‘buy-in’ of the change;
- Measurement of progress and success of change adoption and flagging any recommended pivots for the team and leadership to consider;
- Building, socializing, monitoring (surveying and sentiment), and updating the change plan including setting and running regular meetings with leadership to ensure the pace of change keeps up with agreed to milestones; and,
- Acting as a coach for all levels of leadership as the team navigates through the change.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Retroboards, and other Agile and/or Lean method technology and aids;
- Experience delivering successful change initiatives involving people and org design to respectfully challenge the thinking of senior leadership in a healthy and collaborative way;
- Experience with project management including the establishment of the plan, monitoring progress to plan, identifying roadblocks early, and ensuring deliverables are being met in a consistent manner; and,
- Clear demonstration of empathy - understanding the human emotions and impacts associated with change and having this understanding inform the strategy and implementation tactics.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.