Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps Specialist. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Configuring middleware and automating the delivery and updates of packages supplied;
- Extending and improving build and delivery chain;
- Building tools and writing plugins and scripts for existing release management environment; and,
- Assuring the durability of work by sharing information with peers all along the development process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong background as a system admin with some development experience;
- Experience with technologies such as Microsoft Sharepoint, Vmware, Windows Server, Active Directory and Powershell or Python;
- Experience with technologies such as SQL, Service Oriented Applications, TFS, TCP/IP and DNS;
- Experience with CRM dynamics and IBM Urban Code (an asset);
- Experience with MuleSoft, Dynatrace, Splunk, Mendix and Nevatech Sentinet (an asset);
- Experience with C# / VB.net and ASP.NET (an asset);
- Knowledge of continuous integration concepts (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of continuous delivery concepts (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.