Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Salesforce Domain Technical Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a Salesforce Domain Technical Lead for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Coding reviews and leading the application solution from a domain perspective;
- Making decisions on supporting tools for the application;
- Cataloging technical debt and developing strategies to address;
- Implementing build pipeline and unit/integration test coverage;
- Overall health of the build pipeline;
- Understanding the solution that their domain provides and how it integrates with rest of the platform;
- Managing technical work for N-1, N and N+1 release, and branches;
- Leading, managing, and mentoring the team from a Salesforce technical and best practice point of view;
- Supporting Sales for development and community related projects;
- Approval of analysis and requirements documentation;
- Reviewing and Approving of Full Development Solution;
- Supporting, reviewing, and approval of designs and code as well as approval of community designs;
- Approval of all development unit testing;
- Reviewing release schedule and changes for platform upgrades;
- Managing sandbox strategy and maintenance;
- Conducting org reviews (declarative and code change holistically); and,
- Assisting and leading technical “Accelerators” with Salesforce.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Technical Governance, Code Reviews, Technical Debt management, and Build and Deployment;
- Experience with IT reference architecture and multiple technology domains, including cloud computing, web solutions, integration, networks, systems, databases, and security;
- Six plus (6+) years’ expertise and hands-on experience designing and deploying Salesforce;
- Knowledge of ETL platforms, SoA, integrations, SOAP, and REST based services;
- Knowledge and understanding of Lightning platform with at least one (1) successful Lightning implementation is preferred;
- Understanding of databases design as well as Salesforce Query Languages;
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud;
- Knowledge and understanding of Application and Software Design Patterns;
- Experience with Dev-Ops Processes;
- Experience in leading Agile Methodology project delivery;
- Salesforce Certification is preferred; and,
- Salesforce DX experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.