Change Management Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a Change Management Strategy and Communication Plan for managing and communicating the change throughout the life of the project;
- Developing a stakeholder assessment which identifies the individuals and groups affected by the change;
- Ensuring the alignment of change management activities with participating stakeholders to smooth the adoption process and contribute to problem solving resulting in successful implementation;
- Ensuring that customers and stakeholders are actively engaged in the change, consulted with and communicated to;
- Building consensus among customers and stakeholders on specific changes designed to better meet their needs;
- Being an active and visible coach to clinicians and stakeholders;
- Working with solution partners to remove barriers to change; and,
- Reporting to the Community eHealth Business Lead and Community eHealth Portfolio Manager on the status of the communication and change management plans.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or community college diploma;
- Ten (10) years of IM/IT experience;
- Eight (8) plus years demonstrated experience in Change Management and in the development of change management programs and plans;
- Eight (8) plus years demonstrated experience in development of training and communication plans;
- Eight (8) plus years’ experience identifying and assessesing change impacts to the organization’s business processes and technology solutions;
- Eight (8) plus years demonstrated experience engaging stakeholders in contributing to effective change;
- Eight (8) plus years’ experience developing and implementing change management process and tools;
- Five (5) plus years demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders;
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience as a lead Change Manager on medium to large transformational projects;
- Experience working in eHealth or health care capacity (an asset); and,
- Certification in Change Management (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.