Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Performance Testing Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Performance Testing Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Being a key member of the team that will help define and build the performance testing practice and develop your expertise in performance testing and be able to coach, mentor and train others to enable them to leverage the tools and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience helping define an enterprise wide Performance testing practice;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience performing hands on work in any one or more than one of the market leading Performance Testing tools – LoadRunner, RFT, HP Performance Center;
- Experience leveraging a variety of tools and techniques to measure, profile, and optimize application performance in a multi-tiered environment (UI, Server, Database, Network, Services, etc.);
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience with Performance data analysis, system tuning and reporting;
- Developing performance test frameworks for development teams to utilize as part of delivery pipeline testing;
- Designing and executing load, stress, endurance and capacity tests, analyzes and reports results;
- Implementing Performance Engineering discipline standards and best practices and proliferates across the agile development teams;
- One plus (1+) years’ experience configuring HP SiteScope and/or Dynatrace;
- Any combination of Web application, REST API, SAP and Mobile (iOS/Android) application performance testing;
- Experience defining and maintaining system load profiles, monitoring templates, and performance targets;
- Experience Using Jira for issue (story, task, bug) management;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience mentoring/training team members;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience planning QA performance activities while considering scope, effort and complexity;
- Experience continuously seeking improvement initiatives within the team;
- Strong analytical skills and experience in leading testing of complex, high-volume, business-critical applications;
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal (including presentation skills); and,
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with individuals at various levels within an organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.