Digital Marketing Coordinator
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently assisting our client’s search for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual to join the team for a six (6) month contract opportunity starting immediately in downtown Toronto.
Your contribution to our team will include:
- Review social, content, SEO and paid media assets to ensure quality and brand alignment as well as meets stakeholder expectations;
- Manage/process social media creative requests;
- Create and post social media images and content as directed;
- Responsible for maintaining the social media content calendar;
- Supporting community management by monitoring all social media channels, gathering relevant information for the regions to act on;
- Facebook; and,
- Google my business.
- Support the Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and execute digital strategy with content for the website and any microsites;
- Assist the marketing team to align web content with brand standards;
- Post content to our website as directed;
- Assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of campaigns to support PPC advertising; and,
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Process creative brief submissions and assign to the appropriate writer and/or creative agency for development;
- Content QA: proofread and edit marketing content for all mediums throughout the creation process from draft to final version;
- Ensure the standards are of high quality, within the brand and meets the needs of the goals for the campaign;
- Facilitate the process of appropriate signoffs are completed and in adherence to our legal and professional standards;
- Provide guidance and recommendations to your stakeholders on the development of content that will be most effective in achieving the goals of the marketing campaign;
- Manage the distribution of final marketing content on behalf of your stakeholders using standard tools and processes; and,
- Other duties as required
- Organize and lead regular meetings and/or calls with your stakeholders;
- Build strong relationships with your stakeholders, creative agencies, writers, SME’s and within the extended marketing team; and,
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Must have skills:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator should have the following demonstrable knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Have a degree or diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in successfully delivering digital marketing programs;
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and engage a multitude of stakeholders;
- Highly organized, self-motivated, team player, with the ability to manage change, and tight deadlines;
- Resourceful with an ability to incorporate ingenuity in the provision of creative solutions that meet client needs;
- Fiercely committed to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive;
- You have experience with:
- Experienced with CMS (WordPress, Episerver, etc) – this is a MUST have;
- Some experience with copywriting and editing skills with attention to detail – Preferred;
- Experienced -with web analytics – this is a MUST have;
- Some experience with SEO/SEM – preferred;
- Some experience with graphic design software (Adobe Suite) – this is a MUST have;
- Experienced with Social media management tools (Hootsuite and buffer are the preferred tools) –this is a MUST have;
- Experienced utilizing various social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google my business) including analytics – this is a MUST have;
- Some exposure to working with digital production with internal, freelance or agency production teams – Preferred;
- Experienced with MS Office (word, excel, ppt, etc.) – this is a MUST have;
- Some experience with HTML/CSS – Preferred.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request; We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted; Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57765