Technical Lead (Data Abstraction/Data Conversion)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking Technical Lead (Data Abstraction/Data Conversion) for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking on technical leadership role on project driven by the Architecture team. These are efforts to develop new patterns related to technical constrains required to assist cross-team efforts to prepare data for single cloud platform;
- Developing and implementing data conversion techniques, data integration methodologies, and reporting solutions in multi entity corporate environment;
- Collaborating with project teams and vendor to understand business and technology requirements to provide alignment with project goals;
- Identifying appropriate technical methods for efficient multi source data conversions and create supporting plans;
- Working with the business and technology teams to design data migration methods and plans to cloud based platform for their existing application and paper-based system, and correctly design new load procedures for the cloud. Participate in their planning and design processes;
- Defining and documenting application development principles, standards, and best practices;
- Developing mid and low level estimates in support of project development tasks;
- Promoting technology methods such as technical design patterns and validation methodologies required to ensure data correctness and data mapping;
- Evaluating current technologies available to achieve project goals and work with architectural roadmap for optimal application of technology to meet business needs;
- Providing technical thought leadership and develop business optimized reporting best practice solutions while developing testing and training plans;
- Communicating clearly, strongly and effectively to small and large groups of business and technology teams;
- Sharing data conversion, data integration and report design knowledge with project teams;
- Mentoring technical resources in project and testing teams; and,
- Proficient as a trusted technical advisor with key project stakeholders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.