PeopleSoft Functional Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying requirements/process mapping, translating needs into appropriate design and implementing the resulting people/process changes;
- Acting as liaison with business and technical groups to ensure functional requirements are met and assisting with Quality Assurance/coordination of testing activities as required;
- Stakeholder Identification and Analysis;
- Discovering Current State and Determine Future State in terms of Organizational Structure and Roles, Process, Policy and Procedure, Applications, Infrastructure and Data, Risk Assessment, Benefit and Measures Identification, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management and Solution Design;
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time, on budget, and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology, using the client’s standard templates as well as the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with the client’s standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensuring project deliverables are stored in the official SharePoint project repository;
- Performing Gap Analysis;
- Creating Business, Functional, Non-Function, and Transition Requirements;
- Working with technical teams to identify technical requirements;
- Tracing requirements through design and quality assurance;
- Process mapping workshops and creation of process diagrams in Visio;
- Assisting in the determination of solutions with associated costs and risks;
- Turning requirements into test-cases and assist in the coordination of testing/triaging issues;
- Coordinating requirement and business design approvals/changes;
- Assisting technical teams in understanding requirements and business design so that effective technical solutions are implemented;
- Building out people, policy, and process deliverables;
- Assisting with test strategy, test planning, test execution, and defect tracking as required;
- Assisting with training strategy, creating training packages and training execution as required; and,
- Assisting with Transition to Operations as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as Senior Business Analyst and a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst;
- Senior PeopleSoft Functional Analyst with experience in 9.2;
- Strategic, critical, analytical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
- Business/service oriented, with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships;
- The ability to influence and engage all levels of stakeholders and support change;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills; and,
- The ability to align performance for success and see the 'big picture' while maintaining awareness of details.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.