Business and Quality Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business and Quality Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Consulting with clients and stakeholders to determine how people, data, processes, communications, and information technology can best accomplish improvements for the business;
- Acting as a facilitator and liaison, bridge the gap between business and technical resources;
- Identifying and analyzing opportunities for improving business and systems related process as well as recommending and facilitating the planning and coordination of improvements; and,
- Developing documentation and may be assigned ad hoc project and/or reporting responsibilities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Business Process Management life cycle and modeling techniques;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and supporting tools;
- Understanding of business and process analysis approaches and techniques with the ability to demonstrate and execute basic approaches and techniques as per department standards;
- The ability to perform effectively under tight deadlines with multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Strong client/user interaction skills to elicit requirements; and,
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.