Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Oracle Unifier Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle Unifier Functional Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Meeting with key stakeholders to analyze existing functional and system process to highlight areas of optimization;
- Translating business requirements for functional areas and common I&IT requirements, into systems design and specifications;
- Analyzing and recommending alternatives and options for solutions;
- Developing technical specifications for systems development, design and implementation; and,
- Completing required system configurations within Oracle Unifier with integrations to Oracle E-Business Suite.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or equivalent, preferably in the applicable Services Area;
- Five (5) years related experience in the applicable Service Areas; and,
- Experienced in the design and configuration of Oracle Unifier Version 16.1.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.