Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with stakeholders to understand reporting needs, including: identifying, querying, cleansing, and massaging data to create Power Bl datasets, reports, and dashboards;
- Developing Business Intelligence dashboards using Microsoft technologies, specifically Power BI and other reporting tools;
- Establishing and enhancing data infrastructure to improve reporting efficiencies and effectiveness, including centralization of data collection, automation of various reports, clear message visualization, and coordination of monthly input;
- Performing complex analysis and reporting of requirements from various Capital Markets teams including Finance, Investor Relations, Treasury, and Financial Traders which may include gap and trend analysis, regression analysis, and financial analysis that delivers value to leadership;
- Applying understanding of the data and business in reporting to create insights and key messages (the story) for leaders;
- Ensuring that the data feed into reports are timely and accurate.
- Ensuring data integrity;
- Supporting the development of governance models for coordination of data collection, consolidation, and reporting framework;
- Developing solutions to meet varying management needs including ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required;
- Working with the Capital Markets Teams to develop visualization;
- Helping coach and train other analysts as needed; and,
- Providing systems and user interface support to leadership and business users.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience developing Business Intelligence dashboards and reports (with at least one (1) year experience using Microsoft Power B1), analyzing, and visualizing data with Microsoft technologies such as Excel, Power Bl Power Query, Performance Point, and HANA Database or similar technologies;
- Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL;
- An understanding of Power BI administration, licensing, security, and deployment;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong financial and quantitative analysis skills;
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and presentation while delivering work in timely manner;
- Efficient at collecting, collating, analyzing and displaying data;
- The ability to perform successfully in a multi-disciplined, cross functional work team environment;
- The ability to coordinate multi-disciplined stakeholders and present information in a clear and succinct manner;
- The ability to be a self-starter/self-proficient showing strong initiative and independent judgement where required to meet tight timelines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and within a dynamic TEAM;
- Experience in Treasury and Finance is nice to have; and,
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.