Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin in November.
Looking for true end-to-end project managers with solid communication skills - can assess technology needs for a given mandate, size projects, understand financials required for the project (i.e. assess spend), obtain approvals and get funding from stakeholders - looking for a strong grasp on financials management and pricing projects, obtaining authorizations as opposed to solely on the delivery side once approvals/financials already in place.
Experience & Education
- Treasury technology experience - technology delivery project management within Treasury space;
- Project Management focusing on different areas within Capital Markets (end to end project delivery)- 8+ years;
- Project management with application management and working with a critical end to end projects - 10+ years;
- Project Management of budgets consisting of $5 MM+ - 10+ years;
- PMP Certified;
- Bachelors Degree in the technical subject;
- Stakeholder management - 10+ years;
- MS Projects and MS Clarity - 8+ years;
- CSC Certification; and,
- Agile methodology.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57746