Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Content Strategist. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately.
- Lead digital copywriting initiatives as a part of agile cross-functional sub-teams, from conceptual briefing to final copy and proofing;
- Write short-form product copy and long-form educational copy;
- Conduct comprehensive SEO keyword research and create clear, SEO-rich product copy, meta tags, titles and page descriptions and leverage SEM keyword learnings to enhance search visibility and grow organic traffic;
- Create original, compelling and branded copy to motivate engagement and conversion;
- Understand and be able to write for different audiences—while adhering to our overall tone and style;
- Take a proactive approach to improve existing copy and develop governance guidelines for ensuring maintenance and removal of outdated content;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams—from design to development—to create clear and engaging customer experiences across our online and mobile banking platforms;
- Ability to write persuasive and straightforward short-form and long-form copy;
- Manage and maintain copy decks from start to finish (including internal client revisions, legal/compliance feedback, technical updates, SEO optimization); and,
- Ability to take a mobile-centric copy and bring it to life in a conversational way.
Experience & Education
- Experience writing SEO-focused copy that increases organic traffic;
- One (1) to three (3) years of working knowledge of marketing principles;
- One (1) to three (3) years knowledge of digital (including mobile) & social media, online user experience, and SEO;
- Someone that has experience hitting measuring targets;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience writing digital content;
- Creative with the ability to make complex banking processes easy to understand;
- Ability to put yourself in a customer’s shoes and meet their needs;
- Proven experience in developing and implementing content marketing strategies across digital channels;
- Understanding design, HTML, Content Management, analytics, and other digital technology;
- Knows how to tell engaging stories in multiple ways—be it video, graphics, audio, and other media (and design skills are a plus!);
- Experience in a larger level organization;
- A resourceful self-starter who can analyze complex problems quickly and methodically;
- Interest in and ability to track the success of content in a measurable way;
- Produces high-quality content in fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline-driven environment;
- Stellar time management skills and organizational skills; and,
- Team player and relationship builder—able to effectively work cross-functionally and gain consensus when needed.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57745