Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Project Manager. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin in November.
- As Project Manager, you will be assigned a number of applications to analyze, design a migration or decommission strategy for;
- You will be responsible for end to end project delivery as well as tracking progress and providing weekly status reporting;
- You will work closely with the Technology Asset owners for the applications in order to execute the migration plan; and,
- The Program also has dedicated DBA's, Architects, Design Leads and other Project Delivery leads with whom you can collaborate with.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as IT PM – 7 years;
- Familiarity with currency initiatives;
- Experience in red hat and Oracle – 2 years;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written;
- Previous experience in the cloud would be an asset; and,
- Former banking experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57744