Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a six (6) month contract position to begin immediately.
- Supports Project Managers and PMO Heads in the effective management and control of projects, principally in the areas of project planning, project monitoring and control, and integrated project management;
- Manages assigned aspects of the project lifecycle and works with relevant project stakeholders as directed by the project manager;
- Track resources across different job disciplines, ensure appropriate security controls are in place for staff joining and/or leaving the project;
- Assists in managing/validating financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures;
- Assists in the planning, preparation, and maintenance of project team schedules, documents work plan updates, maintains project issues logs and databases;
- Escalates early warning signs and deviations from the plan to the project manager;
- Assists the project manager in developing project artifacts including charter, integrated plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related PM artifacts, while complying with applicable enterprise standards (e.g. Risk, Audit, Compliance);
- Supports the project manager in monitoring and controlling project activities including: risk, issues, status, communication, planning and execution;
- Proposes recommendations and adjustments and publishes periodic project status reports;
- Maintains project documentation repositories;
- Assists in the daily management of external vendors to ensure receipt of specific resources and materials; and,
- Performs various project administration tasks, including coordinating meetings, taking meeting minutes, forwarding communication releases, and performing maintenance of project tracking logs (i.e., issues, change control, etc.).
Experience & Education
- Exhibits growing courage and self-confidence in dealing with or escalating project issues;
- Displays good teamwork skills and potential to develop team leadership skill;
- Displays flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness in addressing project issues with guidance and coaching;
- Good written and verbal communication skill. Good problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Understanding of core project management skills;
- Good knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable);
- Possesses a university degree/college diploma and/or two (2) to four (4) years relevant work experience; and,
- Understanding of PM concepts related to cost, schedule, risk, issue and status tracking and monitoring. Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57742