Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a VBA Developer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interacting with traders regarding pricing spreadsheets, taking those requirements and then maintaining and enhancing these sheets;
- Spreadsheet development, analysis of data, communicating with business and technology stakeholders, and other job tasks as-needed; and,
- Working closely with the traders, other spreadsheet developers, as well as Business Analysts and Developers as-needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 3-5 years of experience with VBA Development (MS Excel);
- Python experience; and,
- 3+ years of experience in Capital Markets with advanced knowledge of Derivatives and Fixed Income.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.