Eagle is currently seeking an AWS Resource for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Guiding and helping to develop a migration path from existing VmWare virtual machines to AWS;
- Preparing an existing vCenter environment for deployment within AWS;
- Conversion of images into S3;
- Deployment into EC2;
- Configuring AWS networking for ingress traffic;
- Setting up pre-migration development environment; and,
- Migrating completed AWS development environment into AWS without having to rebuild (if possible).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Deep experience with AWS is a necessity with AWS certification strongly preferred; and,
- Previous experience with at least one (1) VMware based environment into AWS (preference for more than one).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.