Oracle and Customer Authentication Directory Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client who is seeking an Oracle and Customer Authentication. This is for a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin immediately.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review OUD design documents for CAD deployment. Update documents as necessary;
- Confirm current design/deployment is in line with Oracle best practice use of the OUD product – in a written report format;
- Identify and remediate associated risks;
- Review and amend design documentation. Orientation in the PMLC will be provided;
- Provide write documentation relating elements of the project with the OUD/ODSM/ Replication Gateway;
- OEMCC/Identity Plugin / for the building of delegated administration health, performance, operational dashboards;
- Be hands on with the installation and build of OUD deployments (including scripted builds)
o Be hands-on in Linux scripting;
- Provide design and build suggestions for Oracle best practices, in regards to the build, configuration & data migration from the legacy (ODSEE 184.108.40.206.0) to currency (OUD 12g) infrastructure. Provide hands-on assistance as required; and,
- Ad-hoc After-hours support will be required for team deployments.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with large-scale, mission-critical OUD deployments. (Oracle Unified Directory. Part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware);
- Experience with the migration of DSEE deployments onto OUD. Replication Gateway;
- Using scripting frameworks to support rapid build/deploy playbooks;
- Experience with working to Oracle best practices for design, build, test, deploy;
- Experience with ODSM (dashboard customization for monitoring);
- Oracle OUD certification, experience in OUD version 12.x. Access to Oracle backline would be a distinct plus;
- Systems integration experience, e.g. Integration with SIEM backends would offer a differentiator;
- Experience working on compliance -subject environments (like SOX, FFIEC, HIPAA, etc.);
- Experience in designing and using automated testing frameworks (for example, JMeter for LDAP or similar);
- Experience/willingness to participate in the Project Lifecycle (document preparation and review).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID #57739