Intermediate Financial Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Financial Analyst for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Analyze and interpret the SBU and LOB results as well as provide strategic/value-added insight;
- Develop, produce and maintain critical information and data analysis. Researches, analyzes and interprets financial data to identify any impact to the SBU's / LOB’s operations;
- Ensure that business requirements related to the tools and processes associated with management reporting are addressed and are effectively functioning;
- Consolidating and analyzing the performance reporting and competitive results to present in meaningful form for Executive Management;
- Coordinating the reporting and analytics process, develop relationships with various stakeholders;
- Work on ad hoc projects and analysis as required, to be presented in a well-organized, professional manner to Senior Executives, including SEVPs, EVPs, and SVP and CFO;
- Developing, coordinating and maintaining processes to report and analyze key performance metrics, including P&L, regulatory and economic capital and balance sheet metrics;
- Meet established Service Level Agreement targets for timing and quality of deliverables;
- Work collaboratively with other COEs and Finance Business Support partners to ensure client needs are met on a timely basis;
- Proactively contribute to a culture of continuous improvement by reviewing the reports that are produced with a view to rationalize, standardize and optimize;
- Review workflow to identify opportunities for streamlining and eliminating waste;
- Support the transition of current reports to the appropriate COE or businesses; and,
- Liaise with internal auditors, as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with management reporting;
- Knowledge of finance management;
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills – think-cell, pivots, v-lookup, smart view;
- The ability to construct and maintain complex models using PC applications;
- The ability to organize and manipulate large volumes of data to draw meaningful conclusions;
- University degree – Business or Accounting;
- 5-7 years of experience working a as a Financial Analyst; and,
- CMA/CPA Certified or working towards it.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.