Our client requires a Senior Recruiter with proven skills and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a two (2) month contract with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
The focus of this resource will be sourcing, however, there may be an opportunity for some full lifecycle recruiting or potentially owning/managing a few requisitions from end-to-end, but please prep candidates that the role will mostly involve sourcing. Ideally looking for a junior resource, open to new grads with some intern/co-op experience.
- Using LinkedIn, posting roles on LinkedIn accessing Indeed database and leveraging all their tools/databases to find qualified candidates for a number of positions;
What you bring to the table:
- Five (5+) years of Recruiting experience within a corporate environment, telecommunications industry preferred;
- University degree;
- Proven ability to build and maintain business relationships;
- Strong business acumen;
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements;
- Proven strong time management, planning, and priority management skills;
- High integrity and ethical standards;
- A strong work and professional ethics
- Strong computer skills which include the ability to work well with various computer systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access);
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Experience with Linked In Recruiter is a huge asset;
- Experience sourcing for IT/technical/digital roles is a huge asset;
- The fit is important to this team; and,
- A positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a team player are all things to consider.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57736