Senior Solution Architect
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Solution Architect for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating implementation project plan;
- Estimating and planning all work effort relating to SAP Basis activities and Technical architecture components;
- Managing technical architecture analysis, design, build, test, and deploy;
- Advising on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP;
- Managing third party dependencies related to SAP environment; and,
- Defining and managing sizing of the SAP solution and managing of process.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in NetWeaver architecture and SAP BW and hands on in SAP performance investigations throughout the complete stack of SAP application, DBMS, OS and infrastructure in particular Networking to be able to trace, capture, diagnose, and isolate complex multifactorial performance problems;
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in SAP Basis: OS/DB Migration, SAP Sizing, SAP HA/DR Design, SAP Operational Best Practices, SAP version upgrades;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in OS in at least one of the following: Windows, Linux (SUSE or RHEL), UNIX. This knowledge should include performance analysis and debugging with a deep level of knowledge on HA/DR technologies including design and implementation of Geographically Dispersed HA/DR solutions;
- Four plus (4+) years’ experience in RDBMS with deep knowledge including performance query analysis, sizing, HA/DR and storage/disk design of SAP HANA and at least one (1) to two (2) of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, MaxDB; and,
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience as a SAP Basis Architect.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.