ERP Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Program Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the transformation of organizational processes aligned with standard ERP configuration, will lead master data management activities and will evaluate and recommend changes to the current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs;
- Managing a diverse team of IT and Business resources in a fast-paced environment, including working with multiple vendors and contractors;
- Working closely and effectively with various stakeholders in a collaborative manner while clearly defining and articulating project objectives;
- Creating an effective and well-organized team environment to ensure program deliverables are achieved including scope, schedule, and budget;
- Ensuring successful program delivery (i.e. delivering a quality solution on schedule, within the approved budget and scope);
- Evaluating and recommending key changes to the current and future ERP system, while aligning with organization requirements;
- Coordinating the efforts of program team members, including vendors (i.e. understanding “who” is working on “what” and “when”);
- Managing resource utilization on the program to meet approved scope, schedule, and budget;
- Actively managing the program plan, progress, budget, forecasts;
- Executing proactive change management (i.e. scope, schedule, budget);
- Planning and executing risk and issue management strategies, leveraging health checks for independent assessment and action plans for identified;
- Engaging and managing all applicable project vendors or suppliers as per Service Contract terms and conditions;
- Effectively managing expectations of stakeholders and communicate progress of the program;
- Acting as primary conduit of communication within and outside the program team with respect to program activities;
- Ensuring all required program documentation is timely, complete and of high quality;
- Providing oversight, guidance, motivation, roadblock removal and escalation support for program team members;
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs; and,
- Driving and challenging business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their processes.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- A minimum of ten (10) to twelve (12) years of Project and/or Program Management experience;
- Extensive ERP system implementation leadership experience – SAP S4 implementation experience is highly desired;
- Experience in Business Relationship Management;
- Strong vendor and implementation partner leadership experience;
- Demonstrated leadership, effective critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts (SMEs).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.