Master Data Supply Chain Lead
Eagle is currently seeking a master Data Supply Chain Lead for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The coordination and maintenance of the Supply Chain Master Data Objects within the SAP suite including: creation, governance, definition, and maintenance of processes and procedures surrounding master data;
- Day-to-day coordination of the Master Data team to ensure any ongoing maintenance and creation of new data is done in adherence with defined master data standards, audit requirements, stakeholder engagement and continuous improvement to ensure that growth and development aligns with the overall Supply Chain objectives;
- Providing information to internal and external auditors relating to the periodic audit of the data objects in adherence to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Controls;
- Collaborating with internal partners to complete tactical and strategic initiatives related to supply chain master data;
- Coordinating the day-to-day activities of the Supply Chain Master Data Team;
- Evolving and improving master data key performance indicators (KPI’s) and scorecards;
- Acting as a first point of escalation for issues that arise with the creation or maintenance of data within the team of with stakeholders;
- Providing guidance and assistance with any integration or other projects that have a significant supply chain master data requirement;
- Ensuring that technology projects or system enhancements are in alignment with master data requirements;
- Providing assistance and training on Master Data design and processes, including effectively communicating changes to stakeholders;
- Recommending and implementing controls that effectively manage master data quality;
- Communicating quality improvement opportunities to team and leadership;
- Understanding organizational policies and procedures as it relates to Master Data;
- Reviewing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing Master Data standards, guidelines and processes; and,
- Providing information in a timely manner to Internal and External auditors as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related degree is required;
- Professional Supply Chain designation (SCMP, CMP, PMAC) or Project Management designation (PMP) would be considered an asset;
- A minimum of four (4) years of related experience with an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Related work experience focusing on Supply Chain processes and related Master Data or Governance of Data is preferred;
- Good understanding of SAP modules, key functionality of systems such as MM, PM, Ariba, FieldGlass, PS and/or OilDex is preferred;
- Experience and knowledge of SAP Information Steward will be considered an asset;
- Excellent and proven collaboration and communication skills (written and verbal);
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and experience;
- Good understanding of change management processes and proven change management capabilities;
- Excellent analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to organize thoughts and ideas in a logical manner to be clearly communicated;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to tolerate ambiguity in the workplace;
- The ability to evaluate risk and to know when risk is acceptable;
- The ability to develop and implement changes to business processes through leadership skills and expertise;
- The ability to use unconventional approaches to solve problems when standard approaches are not effective;
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills in dealing with competing priorities and demands;
- The ability to solicit a collaborative consensus among stakeholders and implement meaningful and value-add activities to the team; and,
- Strong leadership and coordination skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.