Digital Product Designer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Product Designer for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Take complex design problems and deliver simple and elegant UI solutions;
- Ensure consistency and alignment to digital strategy and projects;
- Constantly explore ways to create a more cohesive story and enhance usability;
- Develop, implement and monitor quality designs, artifacts and deliverables from beginning to end;
- Work with Directors, Product Design Leads, and Practice Leads to create design systems and patterns; and,
- Participate in Design Thinking workshops.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Fine Arts, Liberal Arts, Interdisciplinary Design, Media Arts, Digital Media, Computer Science, Industrial Design or any related field;
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer, Product Designer or similar role;
- Experience applying UX design best practices to create solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design; and,
- Good sense of colour, scale, harmony, balance and use of negative space.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.