Intermediate Financial/Business Analyst
Our client requires an Intermediate Financial/Business Analyst with proven skills and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a ten (10) month contract with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Conduct Monthly portfolio reviews and follow up on variances with project managers and senior technology officers;
- Assist Senior Manager with reporting and portfolio analysis, highlighting opportunities and challenges within the portfolio;
- Provide monthly reporting with high-level explanations and assist with program-related forecasting;
- Actively work with Finance to understand and manage any contract or invoicing issues;
- Act as the subject matter expert for Clarity (an internal cost tracking system); and,
- Work with cross-functional teams including Technology, Finance, and Accounts Payable groups.
What you bring to the table:
- Three (3) years of work experience in a similar capacity (financial analysis);
- On the job analytical experience with financial reporting;
- Specifically exposure with producing an executive summary from conducting holistic and insightful analysis;
- Intermediate to advance expertise with Excel (and Microsoft Office Suite of products) particularly - pivots, VLooks-ups (the contractor will be working with hundreds of lines of data);
- Prior understanding and reconciliation (accruals and other related accounting terminology);
- Previous experience in a bank is an asset;
- Previous experience working with a PM;
- Undergraduate degree in commerce, business, finance or a related field; and,
- Pursuing CPA is an asset, but not mandatory.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57729