Intermediate Technical Support
Our client requires an Intermediate Technical Support with proven skills and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a two (2) month contract with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Track vendor orders and arrange stocking of Computers and Peripherals to ensure Just-In-Time availability;
- Receive, Audit and store Computer and Peripheral deliveries from Supply Chain vendors;
- Pre-build, apply corporate image & test Computer systems, then store them in our warehouse, ready for rapid deployment to IT Field Support locations across Canada upon request;
- Modify/Upgrade Computer specifications as required;
- Provide IT Diagnostic Support and perform resolution activities;
- Ensure premises, assets and stocking are clean, organized and maintain a professional environment at all times;
- Plan, organize, arrange and track the shipments of all inbound and outbound computer equipment for IT Field Support Canada wide ensuring equipment is received as expected in good working order;
- Communicate with suppliers, IT Field Support team to achieve satisfaction for our end users, consistently;
- Keep accurate logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.;
- Provide excellent customer service, transitioning software, configurations, and data, where appropriate;
- Under general supervision, perform day to day tasks that are repetitive, however, vary in specifics of what is required; and,
- General Labour activities as assigned by supervisor.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57727