Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Service Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Support Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing application support and maintenance including daily checks, minor fixes or changes and minor application upgrades patches as well as documentation management for COTS and custom applications;
- Providing technical and functional guidance;
- Resolving moderate to complex problems;
- Testing and implementation of systems, support service readiness and acceptance efforts;
- Supporting the Service / Help Desk in day-to-day end-user assistance and event management, including incident troubleshooting and resolution;
- Monitoring performance of assigned applications, identifying bottlenecks, and working to remove them;
- Developing documents and revising system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards, including working on development projects;
- Supporting testing; and,
- Providing on-call support as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, engineering, or technology or equivalent in education and experience;
- Three to five (3-5) plus years of experience in information systems;
- Knowledge of computer software, including applications and programming;
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer programming;
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services, customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
- Ability to problem solve and think analytically;
- Creative thinking skills;
- Ability to be responsible and accountable;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Experience with geographic information systems (GIS) (an asset);
- Knowledge in application maintenance (an asset);
- Experience assisting solution research and development for new and unknown issues (an asset);
- Ability to assess work prioritization to enhance customer satisfaction (an asset);
- Ability to lead problem solving with clients for incidents escalated from the company’s operations team (an asset); and,
- Certification in ITIL foundations (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.