Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing solutions to different business and functional areas;
- Applying a broad knowledge of various technical areas to foresee and fix certain problem areas within technology or with a mix of technologies, but the focus is to ensure a certain business / functional use case is solved with the help of technology;
- Providing, maintaining, and evolving a cost effective, secure and reliable design of end to end infrastructure that is aligned with the Information Services technology direction with the business strategy;
- Assist in overall project planning and advise on system development opportunities;
- Acting as liaison with Business Partners to ensure solutions meet current and strategic needs;
- Working with Business Primes, Enterprise Architecture, other Architects, etc. to determine SLA (service level agreements) and ensure they are met;
- Leading and collaborating with the Project Teams, Business Systems Analysts, other Architects, etc. to create, drive, and communicate the overall architectural vision, working towards project delivery;
- Assisting Enterprise Architecture on the evaluation of vendor applications;
- Developing and approving estimates for new technology applications and maintenance of existing applications;
- Working across multiple technology components or development efforts to ensure correctness, consistency, continuity, and efficiency;
- Ensuring solutions are scalable, maintainable for complex business and functional applications; and,
- Leading interaction with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, departments, or clients.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in a relevant discipline;
- Ten (10) years’ experience;
- Working knowledge of K2 would be an asset; and,
- Working knowledge of Spatial data and PODS would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.