Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires three (3) Specialty Developer with proven skills and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a twelve (12) month contract with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Design, Develop, Integrate and support high-performance & robust APIs;
- Have a solid understanding of software development roles, processes, and procedures in the context of Web and Database development;
- Take responsibility for Design, Execution, Deployment, and Quality of the deliveries;
- Have experience with agile development methodology;
- Contribute actively with Designing, Coding, Code reviews, testing and integrating the work;
- Guide the junior members in the team; and,
- Have a keen eye for identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same.
Qualifications & Experience
- Five (5) to nine (9) years of experience in building Web based enterprise software systems
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new tools/languages is a big plus;
- Comfortable with more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamentals of web/internet technologies. He/She has solid experience in building enterprise systems using;
- Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot;
- Experience in Test-driven development and writing unit tests using JUnit;
- Writing build/deploy scripts using Maven, Gradle & Jenkins;
- Ability to create/modify database schemas, writing SQL;
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment;
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services;
- Optimizing performance in front-end, middle-tier and database layers;
- Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools;
- Experience in building Web-based enterprise software systems: 7 years;
- Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools: 7 years;
- Experience in Angular: 1 year;
- Expert implementation skills with frameworks like Spring, Spring MVC, Spring boot: 5 years;
- Experience in Test-driven development and writing unit tests using JUnit: 4 years;
- Writing build/deploy scripts using Maven, Gradle & Jenkins: 4 years;
- Ability to create/modify database schemas, writing SQL. Would be an asset;
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment would be an asset; and,
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #57721