Bilingual Wireless Porting Fallout Support Agent
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires two (2) Bilingual Wireless Porting Fallout Support Agents. This is a four (4) month contract position scheduled to begin in November.
We are looking for 2 x BILINGUAL (French/English) Wireless Porting Fallout Support Agents. This team works on porting fallouts. When a customer is moving their phone number from another carrier, the majority of these requests flow through without issue, a small percentage, however, fallout and need additional support. This support could include outbound communication with the customer to modify information, or taking inbound calls from customers to address the issue.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide world class customer service when handling incoming calls;
- Listen to customers, analyze their needs and offer adapted solutions;
- Promote Rogers products and services;
- Take appropriate action to efficiently resolve issues;
- Identify customers need for additional Rogers's products and services;
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end;
- Meet established productivity objectives; and,
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Have a high school diploma or higher with One (1) to two (2) years of call center experience;
- Fluency bilingual in French/English;
- The ability to work shifts – this team works 7 days a week. Must be available to work days/evenings/weekends;
- Possess basic computer knowledge (Windows-based systems and internet navigation);
- Possess superior multitasking abilities;
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence others (propose options/solutions to the customer);
- Know how to deal with problem issues with a sense of urgency; and,
- Are punctual and committed to work schedules.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57717