Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires a hands-on Senior Business Systems Analyst with four plus (4+) years of experience leading technical resources and teams (ie. QA, Developers). This is a twelve (12) month contract position scheduled to begin in November.
The project is focusing on integrating portfolio data into an existing retail system - integrating data from SQL and thus looking for someone who has strong experience with SQL designs/code reviews and good hands on experience with SQL coding/visualization/datamart to be able to really review given code with Developers and provide technical guidance.
- Gathering/Documenting Business Requirements;
- Design components for a SQL datamart;
- Code development for Datamart;
- All levels of QA; and,
- Data Lineage.
- University degree or college diploma with experience in the IT industry;
- IT BSA Experience – 8+ years;
- Lead experience - coaching technical resources and teams – 4+ years;
- SQL Data Mart experience – designing, reviewing SQL Codes, providing recommendations to developers – 7+ years;
- Hands on SQL coding experience – 3+ years;
- QA Experience – Test execution, test case management - 5+ years;
- Experience with HPQC, JIRA;
- Large sets of Data – data lineage, data gaps, visualizing data patterns – 5+ years;
- Keen ability to communicate equally with Business and Technology Stakeholders alike, and with all levels of management;
- Superior problem solving and data analytical skills in order to effectively facilitate and guide the team to timely resolution of issues: data gap and/or QA issues’;
- Extensive experience dealing with issues that are normal with large amounts of data, coupled with a keen ability to visualize data patterns;
- Experience with Leading BA's to deliver comprehensive and effective
- Mandatory strong SQL skills to provide effective guidance and facilitation to the design phase and complex QA issues which may be encountered;
- Flexibility and Adaptability are essential; Fundamental Understanding that solutions need not always be perfect;
- Strong negotiation and collaboration with internal and external project managers and teams;
- Adept at motivating team to work effectively and efficiently towards aggressive deadlines;
- Previously worked on projects surrounding integrating data into retail systems would be an asset;
- Working within Credit Cards LOB; and,
- CBAP or PMP designation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Job ID# 57716