Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Bilingual Tester for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance;
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program;
- Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs; and,
- Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 1-2+ years previous QA Testing experience;
- Bilingual English & French;
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required;
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time;
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.