Senior Technical Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Technical Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Provide L2 operational support for Deployment Initiatives;
- Perform SCCM deployments of application packages and GPOs for large complex projects supporting various lines of business;
- Provide subject matter expertise on the SCCM Deployment infrastructure; as it relates to projects and the stability and integrity of the production environment;
- Provide subject matter expertise to perform impact analysis, present alternative solutions, and make recommendations for complex initiatives and projects;
- Work with clients, providers and vendors to ensure service expectations are managed and met.
- Maintain and update documentation as required;
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with SCCM 2012 and/or 2016 (including experience deploying updates);
- Infrastructure support experience (site servers, Adaptiva, OSD, SCUP, etc.); and,
- Migration experience.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.