Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Our client requires a Business Systems Analyst with proven results and experience who is a highly motivated individual.
This is a six (6) month contract with a top tier organization, to begin in November.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Analyze current business processes, workflows, functionality and data model;
- Meet with users to identify business needs, document business requirements and create detailed business requirements specifications, and functional specifications;
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements in consultation with business team and technical team and Modify/Update business processes accordingly;
- Develop business, technical, process, and operational data documentation;
- Document business workflow, procedures, roles, and responsibilities;
- Communicate, collaborate and co-ordinate with management, business groups, and the project team to facilitate and/or deliver project documentation; and,
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience
It is important that the services be undertaken by a Business Analyst who can demonstrate specific knowledge and experience in performing similar work for projects of comparable nature, size, and scope as detailed below.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geoscience, Geography, Engineering or Computer Science, and five plus (5+) years of 'progressively more responsible' experience working in a business analyst role on complex Geospatial technology implementation projects. or the approved equivalent combination of education and/or experience;
- Five plus (5+) years working experience and ability to perform requirements gathering, impact analysis, interview subject matter experts, facilitate joint-application-design sessions, map business processes and prepare functional requirements;
- Five plus (5+) years of working experience and the ability to evaluate and document business workflow, procedures, roles & responsibilities, and integration & conversion strategies;
- Demonstrated experience of working in large scale, mission critical Enterprise GIS implementation projects with multiple interfaces to key enterprise systems;
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, facilitation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and work collaboratively with others in a multidisciplinary team;
- Intermediate knowledge of ArcGIS Server and desktop, geodatabases structure and capabilities, projections and other GIS elements;
- Experience with capturing business requirements and documenting of business rules, as well as with the development of use case models, activity diagrams, and entity relationship diagrams; and,
- Demonstrated ability to prepare project documents including business, technical and functional requirements, use cases, workflow, and documentation.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.