Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Technical Support - Help Desk
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support - Help Desk for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Queue management and Queue monitoring of Ticketing System (HP SM9);
- Daily ticket assignment to Analysts;
- Manager’s Admin reports;
- Providing support for all end user hardware and software including the operating systems, office applications, various custom applications, printers, etc.;
- Supporting Windows 7; Peregrine tickets; HP Service Manager;
- Providing timely resolution of system/application problems as dispatched by the help desk through problem determination, ownership, root cause, problem logging and follow through to completion;
- Implementing hot fixes, patches, updates (obtaining support from more senior Helpdesk staff, as needed);
- Maintaining records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities; and,
- Reading technical manuals, dialogue with users, or conducting computer diagnostics to investigate and resolving problems or providing technical assistance and support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- MSC Certification;
- 1-2 years experience in call centre or computer customer service;
- Hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and break/fix of this equipment;
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) - W2K stream or above - would be an asset;
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) - would be an asset;
- Strong Customer Service Orientation and Interpersonal skills;
- Work independently following Knowledge articles; and,
- Excellent Time management and Organization Skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.