Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Plan and deliver;
- Manage and execute project set-up activities (i.e. project budget, proposal preparation and project configuration in Changepoint system);
- Develop and coordinate project proposals (including the creation of MER and CR documents);
- Maintain records for project plans, document management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Record control and tracking of project-related items, including issues, dependencies and finance;
- Maintain and report project status of actions, issues, risks;
- Follow Resource Management processes to staff project roles as required;
- Project administration and reporting;
- Manage project time administration such as vendor PO setup, billing rates administration;
- Manage vendor time capture administration;
- Manage and execute purchase order administration*, (ex., goods receipts);
- Manage and execute purchase requisition process;
- Maintain consultant/contractor files and support corporate function validation of invoices (i.e. actual vs. contracted);
- Maintain and track project expenses (I.e. travel, supplies, etc.); and,
- Perform project administration (Issues log, change requests, decision log etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- PMP Certification;
- 5 years of application development or systems integration project management;
- Experience managing projects in Application Development;
- Proven experience successfully managing projects greater than $4M;
- The ability to coordinate and manage project resources and dedicated time to project;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills essential;
- Deep understanding of project management methodologies; and,
- University degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.