AWS Network Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an AWS Network Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on a network team focused on supporting a move to the Cloud (AWS);
- Dividing time between operations and projects (new product development, continuous improvement and support of network, network automation, and define operational standards);
- Supporting the constantly growing needs of the network;
- Management, qualification, and updating of equipment;
- Traffic optimization;
- Collaborating on the implementation of new technologies; and,
- Developing and implement new features and services within the company.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A relevant University Degree;
- Five (5) years' experience in a similar position;
- Experience with AWS and designing and implementing a network to utilize AWS;
- Experience in the following technologies : Cisco IOS and IOS XE and IOS XR, BGP, OSPF, LDP, IPv6, EIGRP, HSRP, MPLS VPN, EoMPLS, LDP, ISIS, EVPN, Segment Routing, GRE, IPsec, SDN, Carrier Ethernet, Y.1731, Y.1564, 802.1ag, Multicast, BGP Flowspec, MEF LSO, Netconf, YANG;
- Proven experience in solving complex “bugs” from identification and trigger to resolution;
- Excellent teamwork skills and abilities;
- MEF, public Cloud provider and manufacturer (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) certifications;
- Experience in a Service Provider environment;
- Experience in Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), Scripting (Bash, Perl, Python), SDN and/or optical environment WDM and DCI; and,
- Experience in automation languages (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.