Organizational Change Management
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Management. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of change management strategies and plans to support complex IT programs and projects;
- Applying a structured change management approach and methodology to changes caused by projects and change efforts;
- Developing actionable and targeted change management plans, including a communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, risk mitigation plan and resistance management plan;
- Working with leadership teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan;
- Partnering with key stakeholders to support the execution of specific engagement
strategies and plans;
- Identifying potential risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Developing risk mitigation strategies;
- Conducting organizational change readiness assessments, evaluating results and preparing reports;
- Being an active and visible coach to those participating in the program;
- Creating and managing measurement systems to track the adoption, utilization and proficiency of changes;
- Assessing the effectiveness of the plan and adjusting it to address issues as they arise;
- Identifying resistance and performance gaps, and working to develop and implement corrective actions;
- Creating and enabling reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success; and,
- Preparing and researching reports, briefings and presentations, and providing guidance and education on organizational change methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree or college diploma in organizational development, business administration, communications, human resources or another related discipline;
- Change Management Professional (CMP) certification;
- Bilingualism in English and French;
- Five (5) years of recent relevant work experience in training and/or changing
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of organizational change principles, approaches and
- Demonstrated experience working in an IT environment;
- Strong coaching skills and ability to coach at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective presentations and present information clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrated experience with strategic planning;
- Demonstrated experience working in conjunction with communication teams to provide effective communications through a variety of methods;
- Demonstrated familiarity with project management approaches and tools as well as phases of the project lifecycle; and,
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADKAR.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.