Technical Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting requirements for data elements from business experts, understand the business process, map it to data elements and document their meaning with examples, use cases, etc. into Excel and other format appropriate for Data Modeling tool;
- Communicating with business users, experts, and technical team mates on regular basis;
- Providing clear understanding of discussion items with clarity available to stakeholders at all levels of technical and non-technical understanding;
- Documenting data dictionary elements using excel, etc.;
- Meeting with technical team, navigate through application, map data and fields from front end application to end database;
- Query databases using querying tools and develop clear understanding of how and why data is being captured to support various business processes;
- Helping Project Manager to document business processes using Word and Visio; and,
- Providing accurate and timely reports to PM, and sponsors.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.