Communications Specialist- Workforce Effectiveness
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Communications Specialist- Workforce Effectiveness with at least 3 years experience. This is a six (6) month contract positions with a top tier organization, to begin immediately.
- Supporting strategic, targeted and actionable change plans through the development of core messaging, tactics and implementation to enhance employee understanding, improve customer retention and mitigate risks associated with complex change;
- Overseeing the development, planning and execution of our strategic communications plan, regular, ad-hoc and timely customer and employee messaging, as required, to communicate changes, project initiatives, encourage information sharing and support other communication needs;
- Participating in the development and execution of an integrated marketing strategy in partnership with Corporate Marketing, including supporting the ongoing development of our external marketing and conference strategy;
- Providing communications support on service notifications as part of a rotated shared team responsibility;
- Developing and designing visually engaging communications using the Microsoft suite of products, with particular strengths working magic in Word, Powerpoint, and Publisher;
- Maintaining the standard for writing, style, voice, and look-and-feel, in collaboration with Corporate Marketing for all external communications.
What you bring to the table:
- 5-10 years’ worth of experience within internal communications for a large organization;
- Prior experience with graphics (Creating banners, creating Power point);
- Strong relationship management, strategic thinking, and influencing skills;
- Able to work within an ambiguous environment;
- Exceptional project and communications planning, management and execution;
- An analytic approach to communication needs, combined with a creative way of delivering messaging and engaging audiences;
- Knowledge of Commercial/Corporate “Payments” marketplace, including products, target market, and competition;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products and iMovie video editing capabilities;
- Prior Online experience. Someone who can optimize their intranet to help engage people more effectively;
- Banking/Fi experience is VERY nice to have;
- Prior experience at a creative agency is very nice to have;
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and presentation;
- Self Starter mentality;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle the pressure of tight deadlines;
- Attention to detail that results in a high degree of accuracy;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; and,
- University degree or work experience.
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 57689